It is never too early to plan for the future!
- Visit the Family Connection website and pick your top 10 colleges.
- Check out the Travel Document section and see what you will need to begin collecting for your college admissions.
- Map out a route for your high school career with your advisor or counselor.
- Strengthen your vocabulary by increasing your reading.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities.
- Begin a portfolio or resume keeping track of your awards and accomplishments.
- If you are near a college campus for any reason, make an effort to visit.
Study hard and do the best you can in all of your classes.