Begin the college selection process.
- Review your high school “route” with your counselor and hit the ground running.
- Update your college selections of the Family Connection web site.
- Take the PSAT in October for practice and to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Take the ACT/SAT in the fall and/or spring. You want to have enough time to make the score that represents you well.
- Attend college fairs and meet with any college representatives who visit your campus.
- Continue to browse through college literature or surf the Web to get an idea of what kinds of schools and programs interest you.
- Update your portfolio or resume with new information.
- If you are near a college campus for any reason, make an effort to visit.
- Request application materials from all schools on your list.
- Depending on your current class schedule, check SAT II Subject Tests for June.